The 10 weirdest things you can buy as a subscription.
1. Thinking of unleashing your inner Indiana Jones with a subscription? A-knee-time. #BoneBox ships you top-quality bones including animal skulls, bones, and more. All curated and cleaned. Bone-bastic!
2. Wanna cheer up your chickens? Egg-selent idea! Henny + Roo delivers treats, wellness products and coop supplies that keep your flock happy. Subscribe to this to be a real comedi-hen among your chicks.
3. Do you want to make a sock-cessful impression with your outfit? Subscribe to the Sock It To Me box full of fun socks enough for a month
4. Sad that you cannot go to Hogwarts for real? This Harry Potter Loot Crate will feed you inner Witch or Wizzard. Also Dumble-adorable as a gift.
5. Need an other-worldly subscription? Sign up for Letters From Dead People mailing you from New Orleans from a 100 years ago. Of corpse, these are not letters from the undead but a mystery puzzle.
6. Interested in not growing up? Get the Slime Box Premium with a box of slime and slime-related items. Also works as a very unique, memorable gift.
7. Lettuce introduce a subscription that is salad gold. Pickle of the Month Club so that you corn-tantly have a pickled snack on hand.
8. Want a butter subscription than your existing ones? Sub to the Grass-Fed Cultured Cream Butter Subscription from Banner Butter. You cannot do butter than this!
9. Fascinated by a pugastic subscription? Pug Box helps you and your pug enjoy more great moments together. Pug life and pup-corn!
10. Denmark as a subscription! The Delux Hygge Box is stuffed with coziness for relaxed, happy moments and celebrating the simple things. Hygge, monthly.
+1. Wanna fetch a subscription? For one low price, DoggieLawn delivers a never-ending supply of fresh, real grass you’re your dog to poop in. No com-pet-ition!