Senior Sales Executive
Over the next 12 months, we will welcome more than 20 new colleagues, with the main focus on building up our new sales department. We are therefore on the lookout for highly skilled, team players and passionate Senior sales Executives to set the best team and nail must-win, new clients!
Building a world-class sales organization and culture is our highest priority. Therefore we are looking for team players who will create the market’s best sales team, a team that can support our rapid growth and expansion across our organization.
Your key responsibilities:
As a Senior Sales Executive your role will include, but will not be limited to;
- Manage the end-to-end sales process with a focus on the European market
- Build and maintain a strong pipeline by general SQLs
- Become a market expert, thought leader, trusted leader
- Actively participate in further development of the company’s sales method and processor
- Actively participate in coaching colleagues in the sale
- Consultative and professional approach to ensure strong relationships with prospects
- Exceptional data discipline in CRM and other relevant systems
- Help build and define the sales philosophy, strategy and sales organization
Who are we?
We are a Danish fintech company, we are growing rapidly across Europe with a technology that provides simple solutions to complex financial questions. – always solving real problems with a customer-centric focus. Our clients are banks that wish to offer their users a new valuable service that enables them to make smarter choices through their digital app. Hence, we provide our clients with a service that delivers user satisfaction, user retention, data insight, and cost savings.
Our mantra is ”Growing people, Growing business”. You will be a part of a company that believes that people are the most important asset. If our employees are not happy and engaged, they will not succeed. We believe in giving our employees the freedom to do their best, no strict rules, and the right work-life balance.
As some of the first commercial hires, you will have a huge opportunity to make a major impact in a company that has grown from 0 to more than 40 employees, without even having a strong focus on sales.
This is a testament to our fantastic product and
the value it brings to our clients.
We are now ready to scale our commercial operations and to help us achieve this, we need YOU to join our awesome team.
Who are you:
- Preferably +8 years of sales experience in SaaS or comparable.
- Experience in selling to senior stakeholders (C-suite and decision-makers) in complex organizations.
- Competitive spirit, we oriented, self-motivation, drive and a desire to be successful.
- Professional business acumen with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Sense of ownership and pride in what you do.
- Consultative, relationship-building approach to sales with the ability to convert objections into commitments.
- Maintain, organize and set priorities throughout your business day.
- Desire to learn and grow, possessing a strong work ethic.
- Fluent Danish and English
- Base in Copenhagen, Denmark
If you want to be a part of a dream team that builds scalable systems that make a difference in people’s lives, apply now!
Get in touch
At Subaio we help our customers with their subscription woes every single day and to serve them well, we need our people to be as unique and diverse as they are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we strive to be a place where you feel like you belong and where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and support.
At Subaio we believe in ensuring that every individual has an equal opportunity to make the most of their lives and talents. We embrace diversity and believe everyone should be able to express themselves as they see fit. Subaio is an equal opportunity employer that pledges to not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.