We live in a modern world where you can order everything from music to groceries as a monthly subscription. Consumers deserve control over their finances. This is what we do at Subaio. We’re giving consumers a full overview of their subscriptions and making it easy to both unsubscribe and subscribe. Subaio is subscription management at its best!
Lockdown or not, our Subaio family is in the midst of a huge expansion and we want you here with us! We are physically located in Aalborg and Copenhagen Denmark, but available online wherever in the world you might be, if you match our values and mindset.
Who are we?
Humans first, right?
We love telling stories at Subaio. And we are very proud of our heritage and the culture that we are building. It is our safe haven. The belief in storytelling also implies that we believe data speaks to the user and we are all about solving customer issues.
We love having board game nights, and we are open to other fun challenges you might bring with you!
Welcome to Subaio, where everyday is different from the next! We are a product company, and we need someone that has built products from the ground up. We implement structure and processes but need someone who can work on multiple projects at once. You will work hands-on in a busy, international workforce.
A typical workday could include:
● Organizing feedback and ideas with stakeholders from idea creation, planning, prototyping through a completion phase.
● Supporting the development, partnership management, engineering, support teams in running projects, listening to new ideas, brainstorming together.
● Working with agility and iterative approaches with a strong focus on prioritization,
● Working independently with access to support from management. We consider and value your feedback and ideas of product development.
Worth applying if:
● You have a University degree or equivalent
● You have experience building a product and being a part of its fruition.
●. You should be able to convey concepts using Storytelling
● You possibly come from a product organization as we believe that can help to visualize end-user perspective.
● You have an open and flexible mindset when it comes to working with data and our product catalog.
● You have the good technical know-how, but not a mandate.
● You are passionate about users and building solutions.
● You understand the split development cycle (are able to work in the ‘now’ and able to prepare what comes next)
● You are passionate about helping our clients and seeing the ‘big picture’ and the end result.
● You have the ability to ‘take the lead’ and not be afraid of taking initiatives.
Have you heard of us?
We are fast becoming the leading Fintech within Subscription Management. We believe in giving our employees the freedom to do their best, no strict rules, and the right work-life balance. Subaio was founded in Aalborg, Denmark, in 2016 by Thomas Kjølby Laursen (CEO) and Brian Jorgensen (CTO), with the purpose to create products and services that simplify people’s lives by empowering them to make smarter choices about their subscriptions. Our clients are banks that wish to offer their users a new valuable service that enables them to make smarter choices through their digital app. Hence, we provide our clients with a service that delivers user satisfaction, user retention, data insight, and cost savings.
If you want to be a part of a team that builds scalable systems that make a difference in people’s lives, apply now!
Get in touch
At Subaio we help our customers with their subscription woes every single day and to serve them well, we need our people to be as unique and diverse as they are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we strive to be a place where you feel like you belong and where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and support.
At Subaio we believe in ensuring that every individual has an equal opportunity to make the most of their lives and talents. We embrace diversity and believe everyone should be able to express themselves as they see fit. Subaio is an equal opportunity employer that pledges to not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.