Head Of Global Partner Sales
Over the next 12 months, we will welcome more than 20 new colleagues, with the main focus on building up our new sales department. We are, therefore, on the lookout for highly skilled team players and passionate Head Of Partner Sales Executives to set the best team and nail must-win, new clients!
Building a world-class sales organisation and culture is our highest priority. Therefore we are looking for team players who will create the market’s best sales team, which can support our rapid growth and expansion across our organisation.
Your key responsibilities:
As Head Of Global Partner Sales your role will include, but will not be limited to;
- Manage and build/define the partner sales philosophy, playbook, strategy and organization.
- Implement partner programmes; Training, co-selling, partner management, support systems, materials etc.
- Conduct partner sales meetings
- Create strong relationships with partners – both you and your team
- Build and lead partner sales team – incl. all sales management disciplines
- Become a market expert, thought leader
- Exceptional data discipline in CRM and other relevant systems
- Actively participate in further development of the company’s sales method and processor
- Consultative and professional approach to ensure strong relationships with prospects
- Track and communicate weekly goals with your Manager to drive consistent performance week over week.
- Work closely with your CSO to strengthen your skills since we would like to give you the best possible foundation for your career path internally.
Who are we?
We are a Danish fintech company; we are growing rapidly across Europe with a technology that provides simple solutions to complex financial questions. – always solving real problems with a customer-centric focus. Our clients are banks that wish to offer their users a new valuable service that enables them to make smarter choices through their digital app. Hence, we provide our clients with a service that delivers user satisfaction, user retention, data insight, and cost savings.
Our mantra is ”Growing people, Growing business”. You will be a part of a company that believes that people are the most critical asset. If our employees are not happy and engaged, they will not succeed. We believe in giving our employees the freedom to make their best, no strict rules, and the right work-life balance.
As some of the first commercial hires, you will have a huge opportunity to make a significant impact in a company that has grown from 0 to more than 40 employees without even having a strong focus on sales.
This is a testament to our fantastic product and
the value it brings to our clients.
We are now ready to scale our commercial operations, and to help us achieve this; we need YOU to join our fantastic team.
Who are you:
- Preferably +5 years experience of operational partner management in SaaS or comparable.
- Experience in selling to senior stakeholders via partners (C-suite and decision-makers) in complex organizations.
- Competitive spirit, we oriented, self-motivation, drive and a desire to be successful.
- Professional business acumen with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Sense of ownership and pride in what you do.
- Consultative, relationship-building approach to sales with the ability to convert objections into commitments.
- Maintain, organize and set priorities throughout your business day.
- Desire to learn and grow, possessing a strong work ethic.
- Fluent Danish and English
- Base in Copenhagen, Denmark
If you want to be a part of a dream team that builds scalable systems that make a difference in people’s lives, apply now!
Get in touch
At Subaio we help our customers with their subscription woes every single day and to serve them well, we need our people to be as unique and diverse as they are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we strive to be a place where you feel like you belong and where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and support.
At Subaio we believe in ensuring that every individual has an equal opportunity to make the most of their lives and talents. We embrace diversity and believe everyone should be able to express themselves as they see fit. Subaio is an equal opportunity employer that pledges to not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.