Customer Support Employee
New team member for our world class Support!
Do you want to be a part of a fast growing leading fintech startup? Are you passionate about delivering a great customer service? Do you have a commercial mindset? If you can say yes to all of the above, there is a good chance, that we want to meet you!
New countries are pinned to our roadmap, and therefore we need to get some extra hands on board, making sure, that our product is ready for new markets.
As our new team member, you will be joining our growing Support Team in Aalborg. Our job is to make sure that our customers get the absolute best and most efficient service. We also maintain our database of subscription products and help prepare our service for new markets. Your daily tasks will be handled primarily on computer, and phone.
You will be working on tasks such as:
- Helping customers cancel their subscriptions
- Find and create subscription products in our database
- A variety of odd jobs related to our Customer Support
- Testing our software before it is released to our users
You should apply if…:
- You are high spirited and ready to take on both large and small tasks in our department
- You are outgoing, independent and not afraid to reach out, if help is needed
- You have strong written and verbal skills in English and Danish
- You are used to work on a computer and quick to adapt to new programs
- Any other Scandinavian/European language skills will be highly appreciated
Who you’ll be working for:
Subaio was founded in Aalborg, Denmark 2016 by Thomas Kjølby Laursen (CEO) and Brian Jørgensen (CTO), with the purpose to create products and services that simplifies people’s lives by empowering them to make smarter choices about their subscriptions.
Our customers are banks that wish to offer their customers a new valuable service, that empowers people to make smarter choices through their banks digital ecosystems. We provide our customers with a service that deliver customer satisfaction, customer retention, data insight and cost savings.
How to apply
If you are interested, drop us a mail with your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will be held ongoing, and we will accept applications until the position is filled.
Get in touch
If you need further information, please contact our Support Manager, Mikkel Winther Marklund.
Mikkel Winther Marklund
+45 20 60 98 79