Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager to international B2B-market
Are you a bridge builder? Relationships are everything at Subaio. As our Senior Account Manager, you will be the face of Subaio, and the relationships you develop with our customers are key to our success.
We are hiring an experienced, professional, and successful Senior Account Managers with B2B account management / sales skills. This position is responsible for managing client accounts in the most efficient way to generate sales for the business.
You are expected to continually develop and maintain strong relationships with the clients, making yourself available to handle inquiries and concerns. You are a Guru at developing and enhancing your ability to close sales, manage client and business objectives, and monitor performance.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious Senior Key Account Manager to join our company and build relationships with clients all over the world.
The responsibility of the Senior Account Manager is to consistently win new and retain existing accounts with globally clients; ensuring a high level of service is given to all customers whilst meeting business requirements.
You will also be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships to top decision-makers at C-levels and functional levels
- Actively seeking, generating and developing new business and growing the account base
- Managing and increasing sales by maintaining and developing customer accounts
- Continually maximizing profit through effective account management
- Achieving individual sales targets and managing each of your customer accounts to the agreed level
You should apply if you’re:
- A proven sales professional with at least 5 years’ experience in a B2B sales environment with strong direct sales and negotiation experience
- Excellent oral and written English communications skills including experience of presenting and negotiating with senior and board level clients
- Strong pipeline management skills and the ability to balance short-term wins with long-term gains and ability to meet set targets
- New business experience with a proven track record of generating and closing high value deals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong presentation skills and proven experience presenting to and negotiating with key decision makers
- Fluency in English is required
Who you’ll be working for:
We are fast becoming the leading fintech startup within subscription management.
You’ll become part of a modern software development startup, where you’ll be able to work with skilled colleges in a creative and innovative environment. We believe in giving our employees the freedom to do their best, no strict rules and the right work-life balance.
Subaio was founded in Aalborg, Denmark 2016 by Thomas Kjølby Laursen (CEO) and Brian Jørgensen (CTO), with the purpose to create products and services that simplifies people’s lives by empowering them to make smarter choices about their subscriptions.
Our customers are banks that wish to offer their customers a new valuable service, that empowers people to make smarter choices through their banks digital ecosystems, and we provide our customers with a service that deliver customer satisfaction, customer retention, data insight and cost savings.
How to apply
If you are interested, drop us a mail with your application and CV to email@example.com.
The application deadline is as soon as possible. Interviews will be held ongoing, and we will accept applications until the position is filled. We look forward to hearing from you!
Get in touch
If you need further information, please contact our CCO, Thorleif Astrup Hallund.
Thorleif Astrup Hallund
+45 53 10 38 88