Are you a developer by heart, always looking for the next challenge to solve? And do you want to use your skills to build cool stuff at one of the region’s leading fintech startup – then we want to meet you!
We are looking for talented backend developers that can help our team expand our products to millions of users across many banks and countries, while adding great value for both.
What you’ll be doing
- Interacting with teammates and customers to identify problems and solutions in working toward completion of project goals
- Automate customer support tasks using in-house developed machine learning services
- Integrate new banks on our platform
- Build new subscription related functionality and expose it through REST APIs to our front-end developers
Our setup is a mix of Java, NodeJS, and MariaDB with little python on the side and comprises a set of micro-services.
You should apply if you have:
- A Master’s degree in CS or equivalent
- Strong competences in database design and implementing and consuming REST APIs
- Experience developing applications in Java, .NET or Python
- You are fluent in English
Who you’ll be working for:
We are fast becoming the leading fintech startup within subscription management.
You’ll become part of a modern software development startup, where you’ll be able to work with skilled colleges in a creative and innovative environment. We believe in giving our employees the freedom to do their best, no strict rules and the right work-life balance.
Subaio was founded in Aalborg, Denmark 2016 by Thomas Kjølby Laursen (CEO) and Brian Jørgensen (CTO), with the purpose to create products and services that simplifies people’s lives by empowering them to make smarter choices about their subscriptions.
Our customers are banks that wish to offer their customers a new valuable service, that empowers people to make smarter choices through their banks digital ecosystems, and we provide our customers with a service that deliver customer satisfaction, customer retention, data insight and cost savings.
Can you say yes to most of these qualifications? And if you want to build truly scalable systems and work on something that matters, it’s time to apply!
How to apply
If you are interested, drop us a mail with your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application deadline is as soon as possible. Interviews will be held ongoing, and we will accept applications until the position is filled. We look forward to hearing from you!
Get in touch
If you need further information, please contact our CTO, Brian Grøn Jørgensen.
Brian Grøn Jørgensen
+45 22 57 77 90